Monday, July 1, 2013

Look at you. You’re young. And you’re scared. Why are you so scared? Stop being paralysed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want. Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as fuck and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget that you have school the next day. Stop waiting for Friday. Live now. Do it now. Take risks. Tell secrets. This life is yours. When are you going to realise that you can do whatever you want? LOUISE FLORY



As soon as I received this lovely-dovely sony go for my birthday i started to look up cases online. And sweet jesus look what i found!! This case's transparent on the sides which already looks so clean and pretty with the white color and, more importantly, it has a sleeping cat on it. and it's dreaming about food. and it's baby blue. isn't it just the cutest?????? i mean it's basically three things i love the most in the world, sleeping, cats, and food what could top that? okay, i can think of some things, but the case is still the prettiest



click here and you can find this and loads of other cutesy cases on amazon!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic blog! :)
    Visit me:

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, How i Got My Ex-husband Back Fast, Dr.Unity love spell casting really worked!
    My husband left me for another woman three months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr.Unity that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 11hours later my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through.He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.Unity for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great Dr here is the email address:Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
    his website:http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .
    Jesica Wanda, 24 years, NY, USA.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback. Feel free to speak your mind. :)

Archive